- 16.0 Oz. Turkey, Dark Meat - Skinless
- 4.0 Oz. Cucumber
- 4.0 Oz. Green Peas, With Pod
- 2.0 Oz. 0.0 C. Cottage Cheese - 2% fat
- 2.0 g. Marine Based Omega 3 Oil
- 1.0 Pkt. Meal Mix for Dogs
Weighing instructions: All ingredients (raw or cooked) should be weighed right before mixing together.
- Weigh meat raw. Meat can be served raw or lightly cooked if desired. Avoid over-cooking to preserve nutrient content. Cut meat into cubes or crumble meat into a mixing bowl. If using cooked meat, do not drain fat.
- Rinse cucumber under cool water and drain. Cut cucumber as desired leaving peel intact. Add to mixing bowl.
- Rinse green peas under cool water and drain. Green peas can be lightly cooked or served raw. Add to mixing bowl.
- Measure cottage cheese, 2 Oz. equals about 1/4 cup. Add to mixing bowl.
- Add Meal Mix packet, mix thoroughly.
- Divide into daily portions as directed below.
- Add Marine Based Omega-3 Oil right before serving. If using Dr. Mercola's Salmon Oil, contents of 1 capsule equals 1 gram of oil. If using Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil for Pets, 10 pumps equals one gram of oil.
Additional portions can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days, or freezer for up to two weeks. Frozen portions can be thawed overnight by transferring to the refrigerator. Do not thaw meat under hot water or leave at room temperature overnight.
Get customized feeding instructions for your pet when you create a Mercola account