- 12.0 Oz. Chicken, Dark Meat - Skin Included
- 3.0 Oz. Carrot
- 3.0 Oz. Broccoli
- 2.0 g. Marine Based Omega 3 Oil
- 1.0 Pkt. Meal Mix for Dogs
Weighing instructions: All ingredients (raw or cooked) should be weighed right before mixing together.
- Weigh meat raw. Meat can be served raw or lightly cooked if desired. Avoid over-cooking to preserve nutrient content. Cut meat into cubes or shred meat into a mixing bowl. If using cooked meat, do not drain fat.
- Rinse carrots under cool water and drain. Carrots can be lightly cooked or served raw. Add to mixing bowl.
- Rinse broccoli under cool water and drain. Broccoli can be lightly cooked or served raw. Add to mixing bowl.
- Add Meal Mix packet, mix thoroughly.
- Divide into daily portions as directed below.
- Add Marine Based Omega-3 Oil right before serving. If using Dr. Mercola's Salmon Oil, contents of 1 capsule equals 1 gram of oil. If using Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil for Pets, 10 pumps equals one gram of oil.
Additional portions can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days, or freezer for up to two weeks. Frozen portions can be thawed overnight by transferring to the refrigerator. Do not thaw meat under hot water or leave at room temperature overnight.
Get customized feeding instructions for your pet when you create a Mercola account
PLEASE NOTE: Raw meat recipes are not AAFCO Human Grade. Humans consuming raw or under cooked meats may increase their risk of food-borne illness. After your dog has finished their raw meal, remove bowl immediately and sanitize. Do not leave raw meat on the floor unattended or for extended amounts of time. Keep children away from dog bowls containing raw meat. It is suggested to handle raw meat with gloves. Always wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before and after handling raw meat.